Currently Known Issues
No issues at the moment! Please submit a ticket in our Customer Support Form if you wish to report an issue.
Fixes & Updates
- Notifications: New notifications added to help players know when their Squad is under attack or lost a base during Squad Wars.
- Notifications: New Notifications tab added to the game:
- The Notifications icon can be found next to the Community tab.
- Players will receive notifications from attacks, upgrades, Store Sales, packs ready to be collected, squad related notifications and more.
- Mobile App - Log In: Fixed an issue causing connection errors when trying to log in on the mobile app. Players should now be able to log in the mobile apps without any errors.
- Global Atacks: Fixed an issue affecting global attacks.
- End of Season - Rewards: Season Rewards and WWO Transfers have been processed. Players can now find these in the store section.
- Notifications - Incoming Attack: Fixed an issue preventing the "incoming attack" notification from being shown.
- Squad Finder: Squad Finder no longer shows inactive squads with zero members.
- Global Attacks: Fixed an issue occuring when sending a global attack.
- Player Leaderboard: Player leaderboard now shows the correct placement and order of players.
- Squad Wars - Capital Bases: Updated visual design of the battlefield in Capital Bases.
- Global Attacks: Fixed an issue affecting global attacks.
- Unit Train: Removed the limit of units trained to base. Players can now train as much units as their resources allow, at once.
- Battle Setup: Unit capacity on battlefield per rank was increased.
- Players bellow rank 25 can now use a max. of 4000 normal units and 30 supreme units.
- Players above rank 25 can now use a max. of 7500 normal units and 75 supreme units.
- Squad Wars - Schedule: Squad Wars end time changed from 10:00 to 12:00 UTC and start time changed from 14h to 13h UTC.
- Global Attacks: Players should no longer have to wait 30 minutes for an attack when using units in the same district.
- Squad Wars - Joining Squad: Players joining a squad during a squad war are no longer able to attack squad war enemy's armies on capital bases until the next squad war.
- Unit Management: Players can now use units from another district to attack. This attack will take 30 minutes.
- Store - Capital Crate: Progress to collect the Capital Crate by earning Capital Points is now tracked correctly.
- Unit Management: "My Army" UI now shows what units are missing in your army as well as the next units to be unlocked.
- Find Target: Event NPC's armies will no longer appear when using the find target window. Happy Hunting!
- Squad Wars - Capital Points: Squads will now earn 2 points per capital base controlled after each hour during Squad Wars, to maintain the amount of points per warfare.
- Squad Wars - Leave Squad: If a player leaves the squad while holding Squad Wars bases, control over those bases will be given to another member of the squad.
- Squad Wars - Capital District Side Panel: Players can now see if their squad wars matchups have units in their assigned capital districts (To see this, open a Capital District assigned and see the right side panel that opens).
- Squad Interface: We have updated the Squad Header to make squad profiles more visible.
- Squad Forum: We have changed the squad forum to a bulletin board, in order to facilitate the communication between squad members. Check here.
- Leave Squad: Players can now leave squad during Squad Wars, however need to wait at least 1 day before returning to that squad.
- Store - Capital Crates: We have fixed the issue related to capital crates not being updated. We are currently processing packs with the correspondent value of WWO to all players affected (Squad Wars 1-5), which can be collected in store.
- Store - Capital Crates - Points Update: Points for this crate are calculated based on capital bases controlled in each cycle.
- Squad Wars - Attacks: We fixed a small bug that was not allowing some players to attack attributed capitals.
- Store - Capital Crates - Points Update: This crate considers points without the league multipliers.(edited)
- Squad Finder: Now shows the number of players in the squads, squads that are full are automatically removed.
- Leaderboard & New Squads: Squads that are created are now automatically added to leaderboard. We have processed all recently created squads
- Capital Districts: Side panel is now opening correctly when clicking on a capital district.
- Store Unit packs: Currently showing the match-up targets.
- Capital Buttons: Options to defend, move and train are now appearing when clicking on your Squad Wars Matchups (Attack and Defense)
- Squad Finder: New players will see the list of existing recruiting squads in their country and around the world. Access it here: Squad Finder
- Creating a Squad: If no squads are available you can create your own, as long as you are level 25. Also, it no longer requires the use of WWO.
- Recruitment Tools: We’ve updated the squad management board, so squad leaders can easily invite new members. Including a new tool that allows you to show your squad is actively recruiting new players (appears in Squad Finder).
- Missions: Missions are now appearing correctly to new players that create their accounts.
- Matchups - Squad Wars: Bases no longer appear without an owner. View Your Squad Wars. Due to this error, in a few cases, the bases were reset to the defending player.
- Matchups - Capitals: All squads have a maximum of 3 squads correctly allocated.
- Base buttons: We have added to buttons that link directly to Train to base, Move to base, Zoom do district.
- Community - Squad Wars: Community section now includes league and league position of Squads in Squad War. View Community Squad Wars
- Community - Player Wars: Player wars now include the damage and points earned by each of the players. View Community Player Wars
- Attacks in other capitals: Users can not attack the player they were matched up with out of the designated capitals.
- Unit protection: Units are protected in capitals where you do not have a matchup.
- Community section: Community section now includes Squad Wars and Player Wars, ordered by the damage dealt.
- Battle rules: Fix on battle rules. We have activated protection for Capitals that are outside of the Squad War. [Was fixed again in a later update]