Last Updated: 10 September 2020
1. What is World War Online?
World War Online is a PvP MMO Strategy Game where you control and command your armies, work with allies to create Squads and engage in conflicts and diplomacy with other players and squads. If you are new to our game, we recommend you explore our Beginner's Guide.
2. Will I need to pay for access to World War Online?
No, you can play the game for free.
3. How do I access World War Online?
- In the homepage select how you want to register (Facebook, Google Login or email);
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. You need to click in the link provided in order to complete your registration.
- Choose a codename and a country to play.
- You are now ready to build your army and start fighting!
4. How many accounts can I create in World War Online?
You can only have one active account in order to play. You can learn more about this in our Game Rules.
5. How does the Championship work?
The Championship is annual and composed by 4 seasons, and each Season has a duration of 3 months. In order to participate in the competition you need to join a Squad (team of up to 8 players) and battle in Capital Warfare. You can learn more about this in the Capital Warfare section.
6. Who can I contact to report a bug or an issue in-game?
You can submit a ticket in our customer support form. After reporting a bug using our Customer Support form, the team will verify all the details and situations you described.