As a feature that has been requested by our commanders, we are bringing back Worldwide Warfare: you can now attack your enemies in every district and can no longer hide your units in capitals.
Here’s everything you need to know about it.
🗺️ Worldwide Warfare: How it works
- Units are targetable in the entire map (happy hunting 😉).
- You can only attack and have troops in capitals assigned to you in Squad Wars (and the capitals of your allies).
- At the end of the current squad war (Wednesday, January 20th, at 12:00 UTC), your units will automatically move from the capitals to your base district.
⌚ Shield Activation and Times
Shield is automatically activated for 8 hours, in your base district, when you lose more than 250-2500 units (based on Rank) in attacks suffered at your base district:
- Rank 1- 20 - 250 units
- Rank 21 - 30 - 500 units
- Rank 31 - 40 - 1000 units
- Rank 41 - 50 - 2500 units
You can’t attack a player base that has an active shield, but you can attack that same player’s troops if they are outside of their protected base district.
If you have units outside of your shielded base district, they can be attacked.
We wish you great victories in the battlefield!